Serving Our Community for 70 Years - and Counting!
Since 1949, LMPC has been providing reliable and affordable electric service to our customers in Laurens, Iowa. As your hometown utility, our priority is YOU - our valued customers and fellow community members.
(add'l costs below)
Monthly energy charge
Monthly demand charge
Late penalty: 1.5% of
Delinquent Notice fee: $5
notice fee: $15
Up to 10 kw /mo.
1-phase > 10 kw /mo.
3-phase < 50 kw /mo.
3-phase > 50 kw /mo.
Other Pricing Provisions
|Due Date||20th day after billing|
|Minimum bill||Monthly customer charge plus demand charges if applicable|
|Sales tax||Added to all electric bills to be in compliance with provisions of the laws of Iowa|
|Metered demand||Max kilowatt demand established by consumer for 15 consecutive minutes during month, indicated by demand meter|
|Billing demand (Industrial only)||Adjusted meter demand for the month not less than 40% of highest demand recorded in preceding eleven (11) months|
Save Energy with LMPC's Energy Efficiency Program
- LMPC offers up to $5,000 in energy efficiency rebates.
- Click here for complete details.
- Drop off your completed Rebate Application and copies of your receipts at our office.
New Home Cash Incentive Plan
- Be the first owner of a new all electric residence and receive a cash incentive up to $5,000.
- Click here for program details.
- Drop off the completed application at our office.
We're here to help.
To apply for service:
- Click below to download the application, then complete and return it to the LMPC offices.
- Visit our offices in person at 272 N. Third Street in Laurens.
- Provide a valid photo ID and pay any required deposit.
- If you need additional assistance, call our office during regular business hours at 712-841-4610.
Laurens Municpal Power
272 N. Third Street
Laurens, Iowa 50554
Mon. - Fri. 8 a.m - 5 p.m.